Exploring the difference between linguistic borrowing and inheritance...
• Article(in Dutch) about the current NWO Vici grant project, Reconstructing the past through languages of the present: The Lesser Sunda Islands, featured in Leiden University's newspaper, Mare.
• Legend of Bakan Village from the fieldwork of Hanna Fricke.
• Short video showcasing three of the ~20 languages spoken on the islands of Alor and Pantar in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
• In this vlog post, shot in Leiden by the Indonesian vlogger Herdiansyah Reza, George Saad briefly discusses his research on the Abui language.
• A story called Kotong Dake non Aleng Keleng `Pointed Head and Slender Back', , recorded on 17 May 2016 in Alor Besar, Alor, Indonesia. Speaker: female, born in 1981, Place: home of speaker in Alor Besar. Collected by Francesca Moro.
• A blogpost (in Indonesian) about the Workshop for the langauges of East Nusa Tenggara and the Seventh East Nusantara conference, both held in Kupang in May 2018 made by, one of the participants, Daniel Simon Lanma, an Abui speaker.
• A blogpost written about a talk given by Marian Klamer at Tribuana University in Kalabahi, Alor, Indonesia in 2016.
• A blogpost
about the ICAL conference which has held in July. 2018 in Madagascar,
summarizing the talks given by participants - including Owen Edwards,
Francesca Moro, and Marian Klamer